kitchenplay

it's okay to play with your food

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday kitchenplay!

It was a year ago today that I wrote my first blog post on kitchenplay. It was a spotlight on the emotional struggle faced by one woman as she had to make a choice: Thin Mints or brussels sprouts?

66 posts later, kitchenplay is still going strong. It has gotten noticed by Foobooz, Foodaphilia and Meal Ticket. It has its own group on Facebook. It's starting to be read by people outside of my immediate friends and family! It has definitely made me a more adventurous, creative cook and shown me just how central of a role food plays in the way I live and interact with people.

I hope you continue reading and contributing to kitchenplay!

Want kitchenplay to write about something specific in the coming year? Or do you have a suggestion for something I should try out? Let me know and I'm sure we can make something happen.

No comments: