kitchenplay

it's okay to play with your food

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

She's such a tease!

Anyone who has ever gone to the movies with me knows that I love trailers. I can't exactly pinpoint the reason for it, but I've been this way since I was a kid. So it isn't surprising that I feel the need to create a trailer of my own, of things that you can expect in the coming months from kitchenplay.

*Recipes for round things, sweet things, cheesy things...
*Highlights from my April roadtrip to Texas (hitting North Carolina, Alabama, and Louisiana... expect a thorough analysis of southern BBQ)
*Party Planning Tips for events with state themes

Hopefully I haven't given too much away, but have shared enough to entice you back for more. If there is anything that you want me to cover or share (like a recipe I've made for you in the past or a recipe/menu you want me to create/find for you), feel free to put in a request!

No comments: